Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
We've been in business for over 23 years and we will continue to be around for a long time to come. Dr. Dennison and her staff have a passion for helping people hear better and we can help you. In the years since first opening our doors in 1988, we have established the trust of the Lilburn, Gainesville and surrounding areas for providing superior hearing healthcare.
As an added bonus for buying hearing aids from us, you receive our Complete Hearing HealthCare Services Package for free. Services included in the cost of your instruments are:
- Batteries provided for the life of the hearing aids -- totally FREE
- Quarterly cleanings and adjustments
- Yearly Audiometric evaluations to see if your hearing has changed, and make the proper adjustments if necessary
- Yearly hearing aid evaluations to make sure the hearing instrument is still fitting your current prescription
- First year loss and damage insurance -- just in case something happens to the aid and needs to be replaced
- First year warranty (2 years on some models) -- just in case the aid needs to be sent off to the manufacturer for repair
- Repair and loss & damage replacement renewal options available
What can you expect from us?
You can expect a warm, friendly, professional environment and experienced professionals that will work with your hearing needs and budget to find the right device for you. With over 45 years combined experience, our company has earned a reputation for being experts in the field of audiology and hearing instruments, always seeking the best and latest technology to help our patients hear as best they can.
Why do I need to bring someone else to the appointment?
When you call us to schedule your FREE hearing screening, we will probably ask you to bring someone close to you, like a spouse, family member or friend. That may sound like an odd request, because after all, you're the one with hearing difficulties, right? Well, there a lot of reasons why we ask this of you:
Your loved one has a voice that is familiar to you. When we demonstrate hearing aids on you, they will speak to you in a live voice demonstration so you can really hear the difference that these devices make.
Your hearing loss doesn't affect just you. This close family member or friend may be able to offer a different perspective to our team on your hearing loss, since they are the ones that spend the most time with you.
You can only tell us about what you're having trouble hearing and that's only half the problem. The other half is what you're missing and that's where the importance of bringing someone close to you comes in.
There's a lot of information to cover! Especially if this will be your first visit and are learning about your hearing loss and solutions for the first time, it's a lot to take in. We try to make the information as easy and digestible as possible, but it may still be helpful to have someone there help you remember it, or ask any questions you may have forgotten.
Sometimes it's just nice to have someone you know there.